Tile and grout cleaning takes more than a quick pass with home-cleaning products and a sponge. Over time, dirt, grime, and contaminants build up in your pores grout lines and on your tile surfaces – making them look discolored and dull. Damp areas may also develop mildew.
For a true tile and grout deep cleaning, you need a true expert.
- Advanced heat-based technology, cleaning solutions, vacuum power, and high-pressure rinse to remove dirt and grime that others can’t.
- We go deep to remove stubborn dirt – even in the most hard-to-reach corners.
- We finish the job by applying a penetrating sealer that protects against mildew and staining for up to two years.
- We specialize in cleaning colored grout, ceramic tiles, and porcelain tiles.
- We can optionally apply Grout ColorSeal™ to give your tile and grout that back to new appearance.